Lettings Block Manager
Lettings Block Manager - Birmingham - £30k (Salary Negotiable)
My client is a leading, independent Lettings and Estate Agency brand who have been established in the area for many years and have built up an impressive business. They are looking for a Property Block Manager to assist in the management of all aspects of block and service charge management, covering an extensive portfolio of residential properties in the Birmingham area.
Main Duties to include:
- Assisting with effective management of the residential block management portfolio
- Assisting with managed property repairs and maintenance enquiries - ensuring satisfactory completion of works and liaising with contractors, utility companies, landlord clients and tenants.
- Assisting with periodic property inspections and reporting thereon.
- Assisting with the evaluation and amendments of budgets and accounts.
- To maintain/update the Property Management software
- To diarise cyclical maintenance and management their deadlines.
- To respond to any enquiries that may arise concerning outstanding work orders, LPE1, the lease, leaseholders and/or their tenants.
- To manage keys and raise work orders to instruct contractors for minor works, taking the budget into consideration and liaising over costs with PM's.
- To be an ambassador of the team and the business when answering general telephone enquiries; managing the calls or, if necessary, re-directing to the most appropriate person within the team or business.
- Previous experience workings as a Block Manager
- Technical property management knowledge preferable. ARLA or RICS
- A problem solver with high attention to detail.
- Self Motivated team leader
- Understanding of Lettings Property Management Legislation
- Full UK driving license and use of own car.
Working hours - Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
The team at Nexus are specialists in providing high-quality recruitment solutions across the property sector. With over 60 years of industry experience, we apply a wealth of knowledge and expertise to connect the finest of candidates to the best opportunities in Residential lettings, Estate Agencies, New Homes Sales, Property Management and Financial Services.