Team Supervisor - French or Spanish Speaking
The purpose of the role is to support the Team Manager in effectively leading, motivating and supporting a team of Customer Service agents to deliver a great customer experience. As a first point of escalation, the role holder will be required to handle more complex customer queries and complaints in a professional manner. The role holder will be required to support the Team Manager to train and coach frontline agents to deliver a great customer experience. The Team Supervisor will be expected to monitor quality across the team and support the Team Manager in managing team performance.
For this role we are looking for a French or Spanish speaker who can support us in the successful delivery of our international promotions.
- Act as a point of escalation for frontline advisors, helping to resolve more complex queries and escalations.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries via all channels. Ensure all customer complaints are dealt with in a professional manner and within agreed SLAs.
- Effectively coach and develop agents to achieve performance targets on an ongoing basis.
- Support the Team Manager in conducting team meetings to ensure clear communication of relevant information. Schedule and organise team activities as required.
- Support the wider CS management team in preparing frontline agents for new campaigns.
- Support Team Managers to communicate performance expectations to team members and provides timely updates on performance.
- Work with the Team Manager to ensure the service delivered to our customers meets required KPIs and service levels.
- Work with the Team Manager to ensure shifts run smoothly.
- Monitor work queues and SLAs where required. Assign daily work in line with daily planning sessions.
- Responsible for delivering training to frontline customer service agents including induction training.
- Working with the People and Performance Manager and Team Manager(s) to develop team and individual training & development plans and ensure any local on the job training needs are met.
- Monitor the quality of frontline agents work which includes calls, tickets and claim quality.
- Reporting team quality scores both individual and team level results.
- Providing feedback regarding quality and compliance related issues to frontline agents and Team Managers in a timely manner.
- Attending team meetings to provide feedback on performance, process changes and preparing frontline agents for new campaigns (list not exhaustive)
- Work with Team Managers to identify individual and department skill gaps.
- Monitor live SLA boards to ensure the contractual Service Level Agreements are achieved.
- Required to fulfil the duties of a frontline agent role to stay current on internal work processes, policies, and procedures.
- Deputise for Team Managers where required.
- Role modelling what 'great' looks like in customer interactions and helping to identify opportunities to create and deliver a great customer experience.
- Encouraging accountability and autonomy in others to make decisions and to learn for themselves.
- Encouraging behaviours to show up to deliver and creating a climate of positive critique, providing feedback that encourages accountability and inspires change.
Skills and experience
- Passionate about delivering the highest level of customer service for our customers
- Must be fluent in French/Spanish and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience of working within a customer service environment (essential)
- Experience in handling complaints
- Ability to empathise with the customers and understand their circumstances
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with all people in a professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to deliver difficult messages
- Ability to work individually and within a team environment
- Ability to organise and prioritise, set priorities and multi-task
- Microsoft Office skills are essential (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Good numeracy and literacy skills (essential)
- Uses discretion in identifying and responding to issues and assignments
- Receives specific direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
- Determines when issues should be escalated
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work
- Interacts with and influences colleagues
- Has working level contact with suppliers and partners
- Understands and collaborates on the analysis of user/customer needs and represents this in their work
- Performs a range of tasks, sometimes complex and non-routine, in a variety of environments
- Applies a methodical approach to establish definition and/or find a resolution
- Has sound generalist and/or specialist knowledge within their field
- Demonstrates effective application of knowledge
- Takes action to develop own knowledge
- Communicates effectively, internally and externally
- Appreciates how own role and work relates to other departments and the wider business
- Analyses and looks for ways of improving processes and procedures
- View Job
Gopuff Delivery Drivers or RidersTynemouth
- View Job
Gopuff Delivery Drivers or RidersNewcastle
- View Job
French speaking Sales and Account Management CoordinatorTyne And Wear
- View Job
Customer Service Team SupervisorTyne And Wear
- View Job
Customer Service Team SupervisorNewcastle Upon Tyne