Hayley Group Limited have a vacancy for a Branch Assistant, to join our well-established and experienced team based at our Bristol branch. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary.
Hayley Group is the largest independent distributor of engineering products and consumables in the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer, currently employing over 1,000 people who continue to be a cornerstone of our business and are fundamental to providing industry-leading customer service.
About the role:
As our Branch Assistant, you will play an integral role in assisting our Bristol branch. From providing excellent customer service and building rapport with customers on our Trade Counter, to ensuring that orders are completed and sent out in good time, you will gain a full experience of how our branches operate.
With full training provided and options for career progression available, the Branch Assistant role is a great opportunity to join our team!
Working hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Key Responsibilities as our Branch Assistant will include:
- Processing orders and assisting order book management.
- Preparing orders and deliveries for customers.
- Assisting with goods in receipt of goods, loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Supporting the Trade Counter.
- Assisting with inventory control, completing checks on stock levels.
- Collecting and delivering goods on an ad-hoc basis.
Skills & Attributes we're looking for in our Branch Assistant:
- Good work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Proficient in basic computer applications, including Microsoft Office.
- Effective communicator, with a polite and professional telephone manner.
- Sales experience desirable with an engineering background.
- Good manual handling ability.
- Driving licence required FLT licence is also desirable, however not essential.
- From 23 days annual leave (plus public/bank holidays), increased with length of service.
- In-house training provided by Hayley Inspire.
- Company pension (if eligible).
- Free Death in Service cover (x2 salary).
- Invitation to healthcare scheme.
- Wellness programmes.
- Uniform and PPE provided.
- Excellent opportunities and career prospects available.
Don t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the team at Hayley Group please click apply now to become our Branch Assistant - we'd like to hear from you!