Job Title: Complaints OfficerType of Business: Public SectorLocation: MaidstoneHourly Rate: £14.33 - £21.80Start Date: ASAPLength of Contract: Rolling 3-month contractHours: 37.5GI Group are now seeking to appoint a Complaints Officer to our public sector client based in Maidstone. The Complaints Officer will work on existing complaints. They will review information provided by clinical divisions and use this information to draft a written response to the complaint.Main Duties of the Complaints Officer:
- Analyse complaints, identifying issues, themes and concerns.
- Review information already provided, ensuring that it has addressed each concern and identified learning/improvements where possible.
- Identify any outstanding information required to address the complaint concerns
- Use information to draft a response to the complaint
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication (particularly written)
- Experience drafting responses
- Analytical skills
- Adequate typing speed
- Knowledge of case management systems, such as Datix and InPhase
- Clinical knowledge would be beneficial
Hiring Contact: Laura VieiraAgency: GI GroupIf you would like any further information about any vacancies before applying, please feel free to contact