Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Executive - £25,000
Broxbourne - Office Based with Free Parking
This is a fabulous opportunity with a global business for someone who loves delivering an exceptional customer experience from order to delivery.
A pivotal role within a small, fun & friendly, close-knit team, the Customer Service Executive manages customer orders by email.
Working with the Sales Team and reporting to the Office Manager, you will:
- Responding to and providing quotes to customer queries
- Processing and checking customer orders onto the internal system
- Manage courier costings, collection & delivery - global service
- Collating and running weekly and monthly sales reports for management meetings
- Liaising with the Operations Manager, checking stock levels
- Issuing and monitoring customer terms of business
- This role is 100% office-based. You can commute by car or train; the nearest station Rye House, Great Anglia line.
The successful candidate for this Customer Service Executive role will be dynamic, detail-driven, and confident working in a fast-moving, all-hands-on-deck environment. We are looking for a customer service-focused professional who loves getting involved & supporting the whole . You will:-
- Have proven knowledge and previous experience in a fast-paced customer service team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving/decision-making skills
- Good working experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- Strong attention to detail
If that sounds like you, apply now - we can offer immediate interviews
SC4 practices a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age, or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required to allow a fair process throughout. If interested in this role, please hit 'Apply' or contact .