Supply Chain Administrator 1 Year FTC
Supply Chain Administrator (1 Year FTC)
1 year FTC
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
My client is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Administrator on a 12months FTC basis to join the already existing team on-site on a contract basis. This role will be responsible for the general day to day admin within the supply chain department. Ensuring excellent communication across all departments is key. You will also be expected to cover various members of the team when they are attending training, meetings etc.
Excellent communication across all departments is key.
- Build good relationships within the department, company and Group
- Timely delivery of information/reports to Supply Chain Manager.
- Achieve department objectives
- Assist Supply Chain Manager to ensure all aspects of company stocks and packaging are met
- Ensure all reports are accurate and issued on time
Responsibilities & Expertise
Supporting the current Admin team when there is holiday, training or absence, for the following duties as and when needed.
- BSM/Customer services' enquiries -
- Weekly bulk veg ordering - as and when required
- Generate the 'Less than 6 weeks' report
- Raise P/O for all packed products
- Weekly updating AWS reports Ash + R+T every Friday PM
- Issuing DD orders for invoicing
- Bidfood stock report weekly
- Cover Production Planning
- Works order reconciliation
- Monthly reports
- Issue delivery transport plans - Internal and external transport
- Booking on goods
- Dealing with drivers
- Ad hoc duties covering both departments when required
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and will be subject to workload at the time.
- Maintain a full understanding of the legal requirements required within the department and also within the business to be able to operate with full legal compliance.
- Personally comply with all policies, procedures, and risk assessments to role and responsibilities
This job description is subject to periodic revision following discussion with the post holder (s).
For additional information regarding this role please contact Martine at Interpersonnel
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search. We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website