Senior HR Advisor
Company: Nigel Wright Recruitment
Location: County Durham
Closing Date: 22/03/2024
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
Hours: Full Time
Job Requirements / Description
The Opportunity;Nigel Wright are delighted to be partnering with a PE backed, newly formed renewables energy provider based in the North East of England.Ambitious, our client is at the forefront of the development of renewable assets, driving technology that provides faster, smarter solutions.The Role;Reporting into the HR Director, the Senior HR Advisor will provide a proactive HR business partnering approach to all departments, which fosters customer centric collaborative relationships, and delivers value to all employees and the wider business. Key elements of the role include:
- Partnering with senior leadership to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of the business and reflect current employment law and best practice.
- Developing people strategies and designing approaches for enhancing organisational effectiveness and employee satisfaction.
- Providing advice and support to managers on employee relations issues including absence, performance and discipline, ensuring consistent advice is provided in line with the company's policies, best practice and employment law.
- Developing effective relationships with stakeholders, promoting the importance of people management and the proactive resolution of all people issues.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation, ACAS guidelines, internal policies, and procedures and best practice.
- Supporting local consultation processes and requirements, such as, restructures, reviews, and TUPE.
- Leading recruitment campaigns for a diverse range of vacancies.
- Involvement in HR project work.
- Acting as an interface between both the business and the outsourced payroll provider to ensure salary data is accurate at all time, and starters and leavers are managed effectively on the payroll.
- Previous experience in a Senior HR Advisor or business partnering role.
- The ability to develop excellent working relationships with the teams, focussing on sharing best practice to deliver a high-quality service.
- Experience working across diverse business areas.
- CIPD qualified (desirable) with up to date knowledge of employment law.
- A proven track record in owning, designing and implementing HR projects alongside the creative flair required to undertake this.
- The ability to provide meaningful and objective challenge to ensure the right outcomes are reached which take into consideration both operational and people priorities.
- A proactive thinker with ability to think holistically beyond process.
- An understanding and working knowledge of HR information systems, alongside Microsoft packages inclusive of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Nigel Wright Recruitment