Spanish & French speaking Customer Service Specialist
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for French & Spanish speaking Customer Service Specialist to join a global, luxury cosmetics and lifestyle beauty brand to support both their French and Spanish speaking business clients with daily customer service queries.
London office & Hybrid (2/3 days a week office, 2/3 days a week remote split)
Fluency in English, French AND Spanish essential
Our client is globally recognised cosmetics and lifestyle beauty brand, developing a fantastic range of skin care products that are instantly recognized across the world.
In order to manage all interaction with both their French AND Spanish speaking clients, they wish to recruit a French & Spanish speaking Customer Service Specialist. Working as part of their multilingual client support team, your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain a high level of service awareness and a positive customer attitude at all times.
- Communicate promptly with Spanish and French speaking customers by email, livechat or phone
- Deal with complaints where necessary and handle difficult scenarios with professionalism.
- Processing orders and returns.
- Taking ownership and accountability for each and every call or email.
- Being aware of the individual and departments weekly KPIs.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Assist in ad-hoc translation and copywriting.
- Assist in ad-hoc project work to improve the Customer Experience or assisting in events
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Trilingual - fluent in English, French AND Spanish
- Previous telephone/email/live chat based customer services experience is an advantage but not essential - all backgrounds will be considered!
- Fantastic attitude to learn and show enthusiasm for the job - this is more important than previous work experience
- Demonstrate effective team working skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with good spelling and grammar.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Responds well to change and accepts it as an opportunity to improve.
- Positive and flexible attitude, and able to take initiative.
- Excellent eye for detail and good organizational skills
- Excellent IT skills: Windows, Excel, Word, Data input, Outlook. Use of Zendesk or similar systems is an advantage.
SALARY, BENEFITS, WORKING HOURS
32,000 benefits. 09:00am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday, 3 days working from the office in London, 2 days a week remote
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes