An international thinktank for sustainable development and climate change is seeking a Communications Manager to join their growing team in London.
This fully remote role will have you be responsible for their website contact, newsletters and glob posts, and social media presence.
TYPE: Permanent, full-timeWORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9:00 -17:00SALARY: £35-45k level, depending on experience (negotiable)LOCATION: Full-remote (Will require occasional trips to the London office)
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES for Communications Manager:
- Encompassing website content development, updates, and monitoring, all in alignment with provided instructions
- Overseeing website communication
- Crafting newsletters and blogs, as well as curating engaging content for social media platforms
- Ensuring online presence effectively communicates the organization's objectives and engages with its audience across various digital channels
IDEAL CANDIDATE for Communications Manager:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in social media platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.)
- Content creation skills, including writing, editing, and graphic design
- Knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) principles
- Ability to analyse data and track social media metrics
- Creativity and ability to generate engaging content
- Time management and organizational skills to manage multiple platforms and campaigns simultaneously
- Understanding of branding and marketing principles
All applicants for theCommunications Manager must have the right to work in the UK as the Company is not able to offer visa support.If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two business days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.