Personal Injury Legal Secretary
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary to join an award-winning law firm based in South Manchester working within this Personal Injury Department.
You must have previous legal secretarial experience.
The firm offers hybrid working, working from home two days a week and three days in the office.
Duties to include:
- To prepare correspondence and documentation through audiotyping and word processing
- To support in the efficient management of cases, including monitoring important dates/deadlines
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis by email, in personal and over the telephone
Company benefits include:
- 3/2 alternative working from home pattern
- 23 days holiday a year, rising to 26 days (3 days reserved for Christmas closure of the office)
- 3 holiday buy backs per year
- Extra day's holiday for your birthday
- Private medical insurance available
- Death in Service
- Active social committee with generous departmental and firm-wide social budget
- Active training culture and various groups and events such as Diversity & Inclusion
- Enhanced Maternity Leave payment if you have over 1 year tenure
- Other benefits including Employee Assistance Programme, free fruit and annual flu jab
Apply online or contact Gemma Clarke at G2 Legal.