Conveyancing Legal Secretary
up to £28,000 per annum depending on experience
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary to provide secretarial and administrative support to the busy residential conveyancing team of a highly reputable and established, CQS accredited law firm, based at their head office on the outskirts of Coventry. Free parking is available on site.
The role will involve:
- Audio typing and copy typing of correspondence and legal documents relating to the residential conveyancing process
- Preparing contracts, transfer deeds and mortgage deeds
- Using the Land Registry portal
- Liaising with clients in person, by email and by telephone
Suitable candidates will have:
- Previous experience of working as a conveyancing legal secretary for a law firm
- Fast, accurate audio and copy typing skills
- Experience of using the land registry portal
- Knowledge of the conveyancing process from start to finish
- Experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of using a legal case management system
This is a full time permanent job working 36 hours per week. The role is offered with a range of benefits including:
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays and additional paid leave over the Christmas shutdown period which does not need to be retained from your annual leave entitlement
- Company pension scheme
- Death in service benefits 3 x annual salary
- Full induction programme
- Ongoing training and development with regular reviews
- A friendly, supportive working environment
- Free parking on site
Note: Salary stated is given in line with market rate and will be wholly commensurate with experience. The information given above is correct to the best of our knowledge.
For more information, please contact Katie at Talentwise Solutions
Talentwise Solutions is a family-run, boutique recruitment agency specialising in legal professional and business support jobs throughout Coventry and Warwickshire, Birmingham and the Midlands.
We offer a tailored service, to find the right role and the right cultural fit for our candidates, and rest assured we will never forward your CV to any firm without first gaining your consent.
About Your Consultant
Katie is the Lead Recruitment Associate at Talentwise Solutions, where she specialises within the conveyancing and private client areas of law. Katie has over six years' experience recruiting within the legal sector and thrives on finding candidates their perfect role. Whatever it is that is important to you in a new role, Katie is here to listen, guide and support you through the entire journey with a personalised service, friendly approach and advice as a market expert. Katie will leave no stone unturned in her search to turn your wish-list into a reality!
Know anyone who might be interested? We offer generous bonuses up to £500 for successful referrals. Conditions apply - contact us or view our website for details.