Digital Account/Project Manager
Account Manager / Client Services Manager / Digital Account Manager / Digital Project Manager
Digital Marketing Agency.
A rapidly growing Web/Marketing agency in Hertfordshire is looking for a Digital Account Manager/Project Manager who can contribute to a forward thinking and progressive agency. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients through excellent communication and project management. As such, you will act as the first point of contact for client queries and requests.
The role is Hybrid working; therefore, we are looking for candidates that are able to work within the Hatfield area 3 days a week.
Ideally, we want someone with Agency experience, however happy to consider others.
- Managing multiple clients
- Client facing and interacting at all levels.
- Upselling to existing clients.
- Plan and manage digital campaigns
- Provide weekly and monthly reports.
- Be the primary point of contact for our clients and the main relationship holder.
- Manage client accounts and establish strong, long-term client relationships.
- Respond promptly and effectively to client queries, ensuring exceptional customer service.
- Review and report on the performance of accounts and digital strategies.
- Work closely with our web, SEO, and content teams to manage multiple client accounts.
- Ensure all our work is delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Support with client acquisition and onboarding.
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Agency experience managing SEO, PPC, Search and/or paid social campaigns.
- Google Ads/Analytics
- Digital marketing understanding.
- Proven organisational and project management skills.
- Experience in client liaison and account handling.
- Working knowledge of SEO, content marketing and web development for account management purposes.
- Knowledge of project management tools, such as Trello or Freedcamp.
- Be able to adapt to various client industries, requirements and expectations.
- An outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and solve problems.
- A self-starter, able to work independently with high levels of autonomy and responsibility.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Someone who thrives in a small, but growing team.
This role will suit someone who is looking for a fresh and exciting challenge as a Digital Account/Project Manager within a very successful and growing team.
It is essential that all candidates have first class communication skills both written and verbal. Candidates will be very enthusiastic and have a desire to succeed.
For more information, please contact Charles Jenson Recruitment.
Key Words: Digital Account Manager, Account Executive, Digital Project Manager, Client Services Manager.