Customer relation coordinator
Our global client is looking for a customer relation coordinator to join their UK team at the Milton Keynes offices for a unique full-time permanent position in an industry-leading Customer Service team. They seek a passionate individual to deliver a 'best in class' customer experience, emphasizing accuracy, attention to detail, and building professional relationships across key services.
- Provide exceptional customer service through accurate responses to inquiries, including pricing, product availability, and lead times.
- Develop professional rapport with customers, ensuring their needs are met for a unique and positive experience.
- Process customer orders promptly and accurately via telephone, fax, or post using internal systems.
- Proactively update customers on their orders, recommend product upgrades and promotions, and actively engage in departmental promotions.
- Assist the Customer Service Manager with ad hoc tasks and adhere to company and departmental processes and procedures.
- Manage customer expectations regarding query resolution and delivery times, effectively prioritize tasks, and contribute to a positive working culture by promoting cooperation between departments.
Key skills/ Requirements:
- Basic practical knowledge of optics.
- Familiarity with SMC Tech.
- NVQ Level II or above in Customer Service.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Relevant and demonstrable experience in a Customer Service role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and skilled in managing product/customer databases, with the ability to process customer demands accurately and present documents professionally. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Monthly bonus available on top of basic salary
- Overtime available
- Annual leave increasing up to 25 days with length of service plus bank holidays.
- Staff discount
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Christmas bonus
- Life assurance
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.