With a turnover of over £100 million, one of UK S leading Fit-out Contractors is seeking a Construction Manager to join their growing team. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3- 5 year s experience within CAT A and CAT B Commercial Fit out Industry.
Some of the key duties would include
- Programming responsibility from contract programme onwards: design and build
- Site set up and strategy including logistics
- Daily site management and Progress reporting weekly
- Check contractors RAMS for approval, Tickets records and allocate inductions.
- Check and Approve Benchmarks from contractors
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment, and materials) from start to
- Finish with attention to budgetary limitations
Ideal candidate must be immediately available, must be able to travel into South London and have a CSCS, SMSTS & FIRST Aid Site certifications.
Should you meet the above requirements, please send your updated cv to the email below