Soft Services Area Supervisor
We are looking for a Area Supervisor in our soft services division.
This is a mobile position based in & around Leeds/ Hull and surrounding areas to cover multi national sites and to supervise a team of cleaning operatives based on these sites. The area and sites you would cover will be confirmed at interview.
This position will require you to travel and possible overnight stays which may include weekends as & when required which will be paid for by the company.
- A full driving licence is essential for this role
- As this is primarily an administration style role, a basic level of computer skill would be essential. Just an understanding & proficiency with basic windows programs & emails.
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential
- Monitoring cleaners and mobile cleaners on site.
- Carry out weekly audits at site to ensure standards are met
- Arrange cover for cleaning at site or alternatively clean understaffed sites if absolutely necessary.
- Ensure consumable levels are adequate and order items when necessary.
- Record hours worked by their staff and submit these to your line manager on time each month
- Monitor holiday and sick leave of your cleaning staff. A record of this should be kept and emailed with payroll information on the 18th of each month. Sick notes should be sent into the office immediately upon receipt.
- Ensure sites are adequately staffed, liaise with Phosters Recruitment Manager regarding recruitment needs.
- Complete New Starter Packs upon employment commencement for all Cleaning Operatives and mobile cleaners. These should be completed in full, checked and sent into the office before the 18th of every month.
- Train cleaning operatives and mobile cleaners upon employment commencement and then annually thereafter unless they require further training or if procedures change.
- Organise and conduct meetings with staff as necessary by liaising with HR for advice and arrangements.
- Any other duties as may be required by the business.
You will be provided with a company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone & laptop.
This is a full time position for 40 hours a week, over 5 days. The specific 5 days will change over time to suit the businesses needs but all of this can be negotiated at the interview stage.
Holiday entitlement is 25 days plus bank holidays per annum.
All staff have free access to our savings app, Edenred UK, which provides discounts at many popular UK retailers as an added bonus.
If this is something that interests you, please apply within