A great opportunity has arisen for an Stores Manager to join a fantastic manufacturing company based in the Driffield area.
Your role as Stores Manager will include:
- Maintain accurate records of mechanical and electrical inventory levels, including raw materials, components, and finished goods.
- Implement inventory control measures to minimise waste, reduce stockouts, and optimise stock levels.
- Conduct regular stock counts and reconcile discrepancies to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Source and procure mechanical and electrical materials from suppliers while ensuring quality standards and cost-effectiveness.
- Negotiate pricing, terms, and contracts with vendors to achieve optimal purchasing conditions.
I am really keen to see your CV and encourage you to apply if you are a Stores Manager that has:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- IOSH Qualification would be beneficial
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel
To apply for this Stores Manager role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.