Client Relationship Support Adminstrator
We are looking for 4 candidates for Temporary to Permanent Client Relationship Support roles based in the LS11 area. These roles would suit someone with strong customer service and administration, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be adept at managing client relationships and addressing client needs and possess excellent communication and organisational skills.
The Client Relationship Support role involves providing administrative support to the Client Relationship Manager on large accounts, and independently managing several smaller client accounts. You will understand the client's individual needs and addressing these accordingly to ensure retention and increase of clients spend. In this role you will take ownership of the client in all aspects relating to the administration and delivery process, ensuring the client is given the highest level of customer service.
- Client Management ensuring retention and increase of clients spend.
- Develop an individual sales plan for each client, building rapport with clients to ensure long term revenue growth.
- Respond promptly to quotation requests and any client queries.
- To always represent the company in a professional manner.
- Meet agreed targets monthly - ensure software's updated weekly.
- Arrange for external CRMs to visit clients' premises to promote new products.
- Support the external CRMs with administrative tasks.
- Liaise with Engineer Attendance and Service Management to resolve any client issues.
- Managing a portfolio of smaller accounts, maintaining high service levels.
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels.
- Good attention to detail.
- Customer focused approach.
- Ability to plan and organise across all aspects of the role, be able to plan and prepare and conduct effective sales calls and meetings.
- Excellent organisation, written and numerical skills.
- Excellent timekeeping and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and react to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- Self-motivated and a team player, demonstrating professionalism, positivity and proactiveness.
Location: LS11 (Free parking)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm with a 45-minute lunch
Due to the amount of response, we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days, please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving