Your new roleYour duties will include:
- Answering the telephone and utilising the switchboard
- Word processing such as letters, reports and memos for the head teacher
- Dealing with mail that comes into the school and passing it to the appropriate staff
- Printing and photocopying
- Meeting and dealing with visitors at reception
- Keeping records of pupils and staff
- Putting together statistics
- Ordering equipment and stationery and checking it when it arrives
- Arranging for the payment of ordered goods
- Keeping inventories of all the equipment in the school
- Looking after dinner money, petty cash and payments for things such as school outings, clubs and uniforms
What you'll need to succeedYou must have previous experience working as a school receptionist paired with an Update Service DBS.
What you'll get in returnIn return, you'll receive a contract until at least the end of the academic year, paired with a competitive hourly rate.
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.