UK wide - (Working remotely)
Salary: Up to
We're currently looking to recruit an experienced Proposal Manager to oversee the proposal team in writing effective proposals in line with the organisations best practice. As a Proposal Manager, you will be required to work closely with subject matter experts to storyboard, draft and finalise written responses and submission documents for a range of technical and complex bids.
NB - This position will be working remotely, please only apply if suitable.
Roles and Responsibilities
As the Proposals Manager, you will be responsible for.
- Facilitate and oversee the storyboarding process of proposal documents, producing compelling, compliant, and impactful storyboards and mock-ups that effectively incorporate defined winning themes.
- Work closely with the various subject matter experts (SME's), to develop bottom-up bid content, via one-to-one interviews, meetings, and interviews.
- Actively participate in the planning and running of strategy and competitor analysis workshops.
- Ensuring that all proposals best reflect the benefits and value offering to customers.
- Ensure that all written proposals align with the requirements and policy set by the proposal strategy.
- Writing compelling executive summaries where needed.
- Drive and support in the development of competitor ghosting.
- Always applying best practice approach regarding structures, technique and writing styles.
- Develop and implement effective proposal strategies and management plans.
- Ensuring that all responses are in line with the customers deliverables and evaluation criteria.
- Be available to support on wider growth proposals and propositions when required.
Skills and Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Must have excellent proposal management experience working on large scale, complex strategic bids.
- Have a proven track record of coaching and training others in proposal and bid writing.
- Have effective written communication and attention to detail skills
- Have experience of "Shipley proposal Practices" (or Similar)
- Hold a APMP Qualification - desirable
- Be educated to a degree level
- Have experience in effectively interacting with senior stakeholders
- Have experience in facilitating workshops.
Salary and Package:
- Basic salary of up to 55,000
- Working remotely from home
- Company provides training and support
- Opportunity to join a global company
How to apply.
To apply, please call Matthew Brindley on (phone number removed), or send a copy of your CV to (url removed)
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.