Social Housing Refurbishment
Temporary to Permanent
- One of the UKs leading providers of planned and responsive maintenance services in the social housing sector, maintaining over 500,000 homes nationwide every year
- Due to the increase in work they are looking for a planner to help support the team within this role
- This is a great opportunity for a long-term temporary job position within a fast paced environment
- This position will be great for an experienced Administrator who is a confident communicator, highly computer literate (Microsoft suite - Word, Excel etc) and extremely organised
- The successful individual will have ideally have worked in the construction industry but this is not essential
- You will engage within the full administration process and provide ongoing support for the team in a number of areas including admin, Finance duties and assisting audits and compliancy
- Working within HR team
- Strong Admin not essential in HR
- HR exp or knowledge would be beneficial
- Strong Excel
- Knowledge of COINS would be beneficial but not essential
- Data Input
- Working from templates Leavers and starters
- Excellent attention to detail.
What you need to succeed?
- Excellent IT Skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Accuracy and attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to organise systems, processes and people efficiently
- Effective team worker who can engage people in an effective manner
- Highly self-organised with excellent customer care skills
How to apply?
- If you're interested please forward you C.V. to apply highlighting suitable experience or call Jess Rushton on (phone number removed) to discuss the role further
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document.
This can be viewed at: (url removed)