Marketing Campaign Executive
Marketing Campaign Executive - Public Sector Software business
Coventry (3 days per week office, 2 days remote)
35k basic, strong pension, health
Established, UK owned, technology business that supply software solutions and consultancy services to the Social Housing market. The business is experiencing strong demand and is meeting that by expanding their Sales and Marketing teams.
The Marketing Campaign Executive will take responsibility for planning and running marketing campaigns to new and existing customers, in order to accelerate pipeline generation and revenue growth.
You will be running campaigns across email, social media, trade shows and exhibitions and will take responsibility for curating all content, in collaboration with sales, data analysts and customer success.
To be considered for the role, we are looking for the following:
- 3 years + experience in B2B Marketing, ideally in Technology or Public Sector but not essential
- Degree educated with CIM or part CIM preferred
- Experienced in running multi-channel marketing campaigns
- worked with lead generation / email marketing tools (Mailchimp, Emarsys, Sprout, Hubspot etc)
- Experience with using a Content Management System (CMS) and CRM systems
- Experience with Photoshop / Canva advantageous
- Commutable to Coventry, 2-3 days per week