Site Manager - Northwest and Central
Are you a Site Manager with significant civils experience looking to join one of the UK s leading rail contractors?
If you take pride in delivering rail infrastructure projects with an exemplary safety record, that keeps Britain moving, this is the perfect role for you.
I m looking for a Site Manager to join one of the UK s most innovative on track rail companies.
As Site Manager, you will oversee site operations on a day-to-day basis, ensuring work is delivered to contract specification and HSQE requirements.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Assist Project Manager in the production of safety documentation
- Monitor and record all site personnel completion of safety documentation
- Ensure operatives are trained and competent
- Maintain a motivated workforce
- Assist the design team in development of buildable and value engineered design solutions
This is a hybrid role overseeing projects across the Northwest and Central area.
You must have rail experience to be considered for this role.
For immediate consideration, please send your CV and contact details to (url removed).
(phone number removed)