Sales Adviser Life Insurance
Sales Adviser Life InsuranceLocation: Leeds, LS1 8EQSalary: £25,000 to £45,000Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Established in 1998 we are one of the UKs leading Life Insurance Brokers. We have featured in the Sunday Times Best Companies To Work feature and are very proud of our Trustpilot and Glassdoor reviews. Please visit to learn more.
We are looking for a number of new Advisors to join our highly successful team on a hybrid basis at our Leeds City Centre office. The role provides a £25,000 basic salary and an uncapped commission with potential earnings of £45,000 OTE in year one depending on your experience.
Our recruitment process.
I'm Rob and I will be managing your application. We understand looking for a job can be difficult, so we aim to give you a positive experience from the moment you apply. This starts with me, a real human reading and managing your application!
- We will review your CV and notify you if you have been selected to progress.
- If progressing, we will conduct a diary booked 20-minute telephone interview with you.
- If that goes well, you will be invited to a one-hour face-to-face interview in our Leeds City Centre office where you will get a real feel for our culture.
- We will give you prompt feedback following your interview.
- Start date 18th March 2024.
Where possible we like to complete our recruitment process within 1 -3 weeks of your application date.
Anticipated start date is Monday 18th March. The advert went live on 31st January to give sufficient time for the advert to run, our interview process and notice period you may have.
Sales Adviser Life Insurance - The role
- You will speak with around 80 warm (Internet enquiries for Life Insurance) customers each day regarding the best products and services for their families.
- Work with a broader team who will support you in progressing the enquiry right through to securing the right cover for your client.
- Day to day management of several clients at different stages of their application you will quicky become a subject matter expert.
- To join a team of around 120 Advisors across three UK offices. You will be working alongside some of the industries very highest performers.
- To achieve pre agreed levels of new business to help protect the UK properly.
Sales Adviser Life Insurance - What we need from You?
- Exceptional telephone manner with the confidence to have detailed and personal conversations.
- Superb listening skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good IT skills to accurately log all call information on our systems.
- The ability to understand and work within a complex regulated industry.
- The ability to work to, achieve and exceed set targets.
- The desire to become an expert in your field of work.
We are not looking for any specific type of experience as full and ongoing training is provided. What is important to us, is a strong work ethic and your drive to achieve a high level of performance. Experience in insurance/financial services, telephone sales, direct sales or customer service is advantageous.
What's in it for you?
- To work for a proven, stable, inclusive, fun and successful business.
- £25,000 starting basic salary.
- Uncapped commission from day 1 with potential £45,000 OTE depending on your experience.
- Great ongoing training and development with superb career opportunities.
- Hybrid working after initial 6-week training period.
- Income protection, Life Protection and Critical Illness Cover.
- Other incentives like our fully expensed overseas trips.
- Additional benefits from a leading employer.