At least 1 years' experience working within an administrative or customer service environment where the role holder has been responsible for a specific process requiring highly effective organisational skills.Whilst experience of working with staff rotas is desirable it is not required
This role requires highly developed interpersonal communication skills in order to deal with a variety of people at all levels, within difference situations both within and outside the company
Your responsibilities will include:
The role of this position is to ensure the effective management and coordination of rosters within the Hospital
• Any absences will require you to find alternative cover through the Elysium's Staff/ Bank Staff and external agencies.• You will work across all departments, including administration, catering, housekeeping, and occupational therapy to ensure that all individual staff rotas are correct. • Timesheet data entry to be completed daily, onto the company database to ensure staff are paid for overtime shifts, bank shifts, and agency shifts requiring daily deadlines that are to be met.• Checking staff absences throughout the day and arranging for cover, using the company app or liaising with external recruitment agencies to book staff to cover shift vacancies.• Ensuring the Senior Management Team are kept up to date with staff absences that have been reported via an automated system and ensuring that the correct number of qualified staff are rostered on at any given time. • Ensuring the Senior Management Team is alerted to any rota concerns immediately. Removing staff from the rota whilst ensuring appropriate cover is in place and that staff are not working above set weekly hours/shifts, • You will work collaboratively with the Site Learning Administrator to allow them to attend mandatory training. • Adding new starters to future rotas and our shift booking app and advise them of their shift patterns. • Handling shift swaps for the ward staff, ensuring that company policy and procedure is followed
At least 1 years' experience working within an administrative or customer service environment where the role holder has been responsible for a specific process requiring highly effective organisational skills.
Whilst experience of working with staff rotas is desirable it is not required
What you will get:
- £21,548 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday, and your Birthday off
- Free meals on duty and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable, and agile company with over 8,000 employees and a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 90 services across England and Wales covering Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move.
Elysium Healthcare is part of Ramsay Health Care with a global network that extends across 10 countries and employs over 86,000 people globally.
The safety of our service users and colleagues is our priority and as such we encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-19.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.