Job Role: CNC Machinist
Shift: Days Only
Metalis is working in partnership with a well-established engineering company in Sheffield who due to continuous growth are looking to hire a skilled CNC Machinist on a 12-week temporary to permanent contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operating Milling and Turning CNC machinery
- Machining to tight tolerances
- Use measuring equipment (Micrometres, Vernier, Wall Thickness Meter, Surface Roughness gauge)
- Counterbalance forklift license - Advantage
- Adhering to health and safety
- Apprentice trained - Mechanical Manufacturing or equivalent (desirable)
- Minimum 5 years manufacturing experience
Salary and Shifts:
- Days only
- 12 weeks temporary to permanent role
If this role could be of interest, please apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss further.